Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ahma!


Today, I remember my Grandma (Spoken as "Ahma" in Taiwanese) in honor of her birthday today April 12th. My Grandpa's birthday was also recent on March 25. Among them both, I had closer relations with my Ahma. 

Among relatives, she was the 1st one close to my heart to pass away. I still remember the last night I stayed with her in the Alhambra Hospital, & a few days later, she passed away. However, she never truly died. Her loving spirit still lives within me.










I love you, Ahma. I hope I've made you proud. I know I'm proud of me, & I'm proud of you. You gave birth to my wonderful mother, who gave birth to me!

While I was growing up, you showed me SO much love and told me how precious I was. Thank you for being a part of my life, Ahma!

Happy Birthday!  
生日快樂!
誕生日おめでとう!

Love from your Granddaughter, 

Emily 吳怡萱



No comments:

Post a Comment